Pages

Wednesday 18 October 2017

The person I admire is...

A PERSON I ADMIRE
The person that I admire is my  sister  Markayla            Josephine Tufuga.

  • She loves to get me outside and play games even though I just want to sit inside and watch television.

  • Markayla likes to make me happy by dancing to music and trying to sing even though there is no music playing.

  • My sister Kayla  loves to make chatter boxes. We both try to make the prettiest one but Kayla’s one is always pretty because she uses rainbow colours.

  • She loves to encourage me to eat my pumpkin because it’s disgusting. She says “Caisha eat your  pumpkin or else I will tell mum on you” then I said “Fine”.

  • e6a77b90-0adc-0133-f4ab-0e18518aac2f.pngWhenever I cry Kayla would give me a big nice, caring, lovely, warm hug and a kiss.
               

                                 By Caisha

No comments:

Post a Comment